[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

Re: [IP] Waiting Game

> <snip> in the US you can use what is called a "Flexible
> Spending Account" to put pre-tax money asside to pay for dependant
> care, or medical expenses.

That is only if that plan is offered to you by your employer. It is not a
standard option for most people.

Jan (64 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  AND
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF
INSULIN PUMPS with World's Youngest Pumper)

Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: