[IP] Flex Spending & Payment Question

 I'm using the Flex Spending for out of pocket expenses, scheduled $1,000 for
this year and found that I had used that much by April so scheduling $2,500 for
next year.

 I am a little confused on my pump cost ... and my husband is telling me to keep
quiet and wait to see what happens, so can't ask the insurance or pump company
yet. I was quoted that after the dust settled and insurance paid their 80% my
part would be $1,100 and they would set up payments and send me monthly bills
and I would get papers to sign. I said, "Ok." The insurance company sent papers
saying that they had paid their part and that I may owe $785 but that as far as
they were concerned the bill was paid in full. I have received no bill or
finance papers to sign from the pump company and I have had the pump over a
month now. My trainer has not mentioned it at all and I have talked to her
almost daily. What do you guys think? Should I call and ask?

Rhonda & Pough (Blue Animas)