[IP] Waiting Game

I was told yesterday that my son's doctor has approved his pump. We are now
on a list waiting for the next shipment of Cozmo's to arrive and for our CDE
to be trained in its use. I am both nervous and excited. I am so glad to be
doing this for my son but worry about the cost. Our insurance has claimed
that our type of coverage does not include pumps or supplies so we are
looking at having to cover all costs out of our pocket. On one income the
pockets aren't deep but you do what you have to do to give your child the
best possible care.

Any great tips or things I should try to remember as I wait?  I have read
two pumping books and am waiting to put all I have learnt into action.

Barb (mom to Liam 6yr dx3/00)
Newfoundland Canada