[IP] Re: Anyone have Medicare as a 2nd insurer?

> Contact Tim Cady at Advanced Diabetes Supply. He is very familiar
> with all the in's and out's of medicare charges/reimbursements and
> would be more than happy to answer your questions or help you out. He
> will be doing a chat soon on medicare stuff so you might want to
> attend.
> Tim Cady <email @ redacted>

Sadly, if I recall (non Hillary Syndrome) that chat will be during my
dialysis run. Sure would rather be in chat!!! However, can someone ask what
happens with my situation - I have $750.00 deductible, then 1stdary insurer
will pay 75% up to $500.00. Medicare is 2ndary due to ESRD. Medicare does
not coordinate with commercial. How do I get a pump???? I really don't care
if it's rented - it'd still be a working pump!

I woke up this morning, took a breath - and it worked, so I must be fine ~
Beverly's 103 y/o aunt