RE: [IP] Green bean casserole

If you're making it yourself, and using skim milk, how about the low fat or
fat free mushroom soup as well?  I know I can't use the fat free as it has
msg in it and I'm allergic to that but I do use the low fat one.

The worst thing of eating this casserole is the onions but you can add all
the carbs together and divide the portions and figure it out from there as
well as the fat.

Have fun eating it!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer