Re: [IP] Re: 8 year old with diabetes not letting it cramp her style

The reason I like these articles, is that there are still doctors out there
who refuse to put children on insulin pumps and tell their families that the
 child is simply too young for a pump. These articles show the PUBLIC that kids
can use pumps.  While we all KNOW this to be true, many ped endos out there
need an education (which often has to come through parents!).