----- Original Message -----
From: "icy silver" <email @ redacted>

I have found at times the wizard also under estimates the total insulin I
based on still acting insulin but the owners manual specifies that the
will error on the side of caution.

I have found that during the day the wizard is right but for highs after 10
I have to add a little insulin to the estimate of the bolus wizard. (hence I
am more insulin resistant then)

thanks, jen