[IP] BD LOGIC: 36 E-3S

Today I called BD to tell them of the 36 E-3s I have had in the month of
 October. The rep had me test both machines with the test solution. I got an
E-3 on one of them.   That made 37 for the 14 days this month.   They are
 sending me a new meter tomorrow. I did test later with the "good" machine and
get another E-3.   I am following the directions.   I use the BD lancet device
and I put my hand on a flat surface and let the strip draw the blood up.
That makes 5 machines in 5 months.   IMHO I am better off with the Ultra, no
matter how much the strips cost.
Jimmy Durr
Ogdensburg, NY retired kindergarten teacher on the beautiful St. Lawrence