Re: [IP] Fast food

In a message dated 10/14/2003 1:28:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It's helps when more persons are aware of diabetes and that small mistakes
> can be serious.
> That has happened to me, and it did take awhile to get the sugars back to
> normal.

When i have a latte treat - it's usually later in the day - so it's a decaf,
fat free, with a shot of sugar free - and I always jokenly say - you can mess
up the decaf, the fat free - but please be extra careful for the sugar free or
you'll really make me sick. The servers always take a quick second look when
they pump the syrup - and haven't been messed up yet.

Linda & Dax