[IP] Green bean casserole

 I was wondering if anyone knew how the heck to count green bean casserole for
carbs. I use skim milk, can of cream of mush soup, green beans, and those yummy
french fried onion thingys! I have been eating it a lot lately and am sure that
I am not counting the carbs correctly (as I usually count it as a free item!)

Thanks!

kathy