Re: [IP] Re: coke and testing strip

In a message dated 10/14/2003 1:14:27 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
You need to use BG testing strips as there are no ketones in soda pop.
Testing for sugar is different. Theydo still sell Urine testing strips for
anyone who wants to test drinks often. Fifty of them might not last a long
long time if worried about expiration dates.
If my Diastix have passed the expiration date, I will test the "diet"
 fountain first and when the strip comes up negative for sugar, then I will put
a drop
of regular pop on the same strip and wait for it to change color.  Then, I
know my strips are working.

Julie (please save your cancelled postage stamps. Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
border around the stamps and mail them to:
Mr Maynard Guss 9593 NW 26th Place Sunrise, FL 33322.
Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
www.asap.org My daughter has Chiari, a rare brain disorder)