Re: [IP] driving with low blood sugar

Hi.  No children of my own, but plenty of nieces and nephews (including
a few DMers in the bunch).
Well I guess the good news is, you now know that 88 is a little too low
to start a drive at.
The other thing that may help, is a little after care follow up with
your son.  Maybe a visit to your local Fire Station (I'm not sure of
where you are).  Out here in rural Vermont our stations are staffed by
mostly volunteer departments and they are always happy to let children
know that they are always there and ready to help when ever anybody
needs it.
Good luck,

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98