RE: [IP] driving with low blood sugar

 Thank you, Lawrence, I have been leaving work lower and lower every day since I
got my pump 3 1/2 weeks ago and thinking it's ok cause my body is getting used
to running on lower blood sugars. I have "snapped" to at stop lights half asleep
on the way home with my kids in the backseat & your e-mail has made me realize
what I am risking. I think I will pop a couple glucose tabs in my mouth on the
way to the parking lot if I test under 100 before leaving my desk and just go to
the supper table a few points higher rather than risk my kids not being there to
fight over who gets the red placemat every night. (note to self: buy 2 more red

Rhonda (mom to Karla, David, stepmom to Ellen & Grace)& Pough (Blue Animas)