[IP] RE: wiggly metal arms

OK, I can barely type this because my eyes are dilated, however, this is
I complained about this when my 508 (only two years old at the time) was
rattling like heck in the case, and the luer neck lever was very loose.
They took my pump back and gave me a new one, because the 508's had come out
with new and improved luer neck levers which were much tighter and held
everything in place.
If your pump is that loose, I would upgrade or ask for another pump ASAP.