[IP] Insurance issues...cont

 I live in TN and am currently with Stategic Outsourcing insurance, under the
First Health Network. When I ordered my supplies back in June, both Minimed and
the Insurance Co. told me that it would be an 80-20 deal, I would pay the 20%
they didn't cover, which I did, and totaled $115. Now, when I need to order
again, I got a bill for the remaining amount of $460, what they were supposed to
pay for, but now they say (since I am under my Dad's insurance, as I am a
college student) that I must first meet our family deductible of $1200, of which
we have paid $600 for some of my Mom's bills. So, that means that I am left with
the remaining $460 in full. Hope this helps find someone else who is or has been
in my situatuion.

Do you Yahoo!?