[IP] Fast food

On the subject of non-diet drinks. My son Elliott was served one by
accident and had started drinking the "diet" coke about 5 minutes before
testing for lunch. We're sitting in the restaurant and all of the sudden
he says "Mom - I just tested and I am 490". My response -"you can't be -
swab your finger and test again". Next test was 570! I couldn't get him
below 300 for the rest of the day! Took me about 5 minutes and I finally
said "Let me taste your diet coke" and Voila - full of sugar. Good news
was the restaurant was great - very apologetic - wanted to know if we
needed to call 911. So happy to report that a few more people at the
restaurant became "educated" about diabetes!

Jennifer G. Fry
Senior Attorney
Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
5205 North O'Connor Blvd., Suite 900
Irving, Texas 75039
Tel: 972-969-4036
Fax: 972-969-3577
Cell: 972-979-1872
 <mailto:email @ redacted> email @ redacted

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) hereof. In addition, this e-mail
transmission may be confidential and it may be subject to privilege
protecting communications between attorneys or solicitors and their
clients. If you are not the named addressee, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose,
reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended
recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or
confidentiality. If you have received this transmission in error, please
alert the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that you immediately