[IP] Re: wiggly metal arms

>>>I have a MM507C which is well past its warranty. I haven't been inclined
to try to get a newer pump,  but now I'm noticing something unfamiliar. The
little metal arm which comes down over the luer neck of the reservoir has
become quite wiggly and loose, rather than comfortingly firm.<snip>  Since
this has begun I've begun showing
some unexplained highs pretty often>>>

I called MM once for an unrelated reason and *mentioned* it seemed like I
had to press the buttons a little off center for them to activate and they
unhesitatingly sent me a new pump (refurbished). MM can help you with
upgrading, etc., we can only tell our opinions which many will result in
bashes. My 507C, too, is out of warranty (3/03). They are working on me
getting a new one.

Even a clock that is stopped is right twice a day