Re: [IP] coke

You know I ate when I'm out and order diet coke, I have a hard time telling
 difference especially if it comes out of the fountain, I have to ask my husband
to do a taste test.

So I sometimes just order unsweetened tea, and I have to remember to taste
that.  Because once, I added the equal and drank away, and thought wow this is
really sweet.  Well, you know it was the regular tea.

So I don't know, we just have to be careful, and hang in there, mistakes
 happen. But I rather have the diet drinks, so I don't have to bolus so much. I
rather same all the extra bolusing for the double fudge cake or cheesecake, or
the double shot margarita.  Okay.  Sorry, just having fun.