From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Debra Depuy
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 11:06 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] coke

I'm not really that surprised that people often give regular drinks
instead of diet.  I still cringe with fear sometimes when I take the
first sip.  I have been drinking diet so long I don't know if I would
recognize the difference.  Using the keytone strips and or meter was
very insiteful advice.  Thanks.  I just wanted to ask if anyone has
ever had the problem of the old switcheroo when drinking directly from
the coke can or bottle?

debra