[IP] wiggly metal arms

I have a MM507C which is well past its warranty. I haven't been inclined to
try to get a newer pump,  but now I'm noticing something unfamiliar. The
little metal arm which comes down over the luer neck of the reservoir has
become quite wiggly and loose, rather than comfortingly firm. The two metal
arms which operate the reservoir's plunger are also loose and the reservoir
seems inclined to twist and move inside of its chamber. Has anyone seen
this occur, and did you feel like the pump continued to deliver insulin
accurately despite its looseness? Since this has begun I've begun showing
some unexplained highs pretty often...why, this morning I woke up over 300
for absolutely no reason I could figure out. I'd be inclined to blame
myself and my stress levels, but now I'm wondering. Anyone observe wiggly
arms and a co-incident lack of accurate delivery in their pumps? I figured
you guys would know more than the MM tech support folks, though today I'll
call them too and tell you what they say.

Thanks as always for all your combined wisdom and encouragement...good to
know you're out there.

Laura G.