Re: [IP] Bolus Wizard: overaccounts for 'still active' insulin?

For me, I can guarantee you that after 2.5 hours, the humalog has done
all it is going to do.  The only exception to that, for me, is if the
original bolus was astronomically large.

For the case in question, I went ahead and gave a correction bolus that
I thought was sufficient.  2.5 hrs after that, I was 119 and held it
through the night.  I guess my point is that the bolus wizard isn't the
end all be all -- and that specifically the accounting for unused
insulin, for me, seems too agressive!