[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #577

 Does anyabody out there know if Medtronic Minimed helps with Financial
Problems? I am currently on an insulin pump, MM 508 and cannot afford my supply
bill from 3 months ago, which I thought the insurance was going to pay, but now
they say no, and I need some help. Thanks if anybody can help. Plese personally
email me at this address.

Do you Yahoo!?