[IP] Re: school dance

I, personally, would talk to the teacher in charge of the dance and explain
to her your daughters circumstances.  And you know, perhaps, there are other
children in the school who are diabetic and would appreciate it also.

I remember being in the 5th grade, the class was going on a week long camping
trip.  My teacher made sure there was someone to take special care of me and
that diet drinks were made available to me.  He also made sure at parties my
needs were met with sodas and sugar-free items.  Was he an unusual teacher?
Probably, but there are a lot more like him out there!

dx 3/63--age 8
pumping with Maggie and Magnum IP since 3/00