[IP] Re: 8 year old with diabetes not letting it cramp her style

>>>  no wonder so many people immediately assume that if
you're a diabetic in the adult years, you must have type 2.  it's as though
the kids with diabetes don't grow up or something, they just disappear at
the end of adolescence, or maybe after college.   sheesh!

hmmmm - I thought by that time they just *out grew* the DM. It's tough those
young years but then they get over it and on with their lives.

N O T ! ! (in case anyone thought I was serious)

Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.