Re: [IP] Re: caffeine and glucose raising?

This seemed to be the most intelligent responsed to the caffeine phenonenom,
that I've read. I drink decaf coffee, but I have a problem with high BG in
the morning just because my type A brain starts to work. Just the stress of
planning my day or rushing to get ready for work.   Bolusing sometimes
doesn't help, like you said,  "the hormones almost cause a insulin resistant
state." So, the only thing that I've tried to  do is; prioritize, write
things down and get them out of my brain, breath slower and more conciously
to counter act the adrenline and epinephrine, (two different hormones, I've
been told) and basically try to relax. Are there any studies that give more
help on how to control these hormones when under stress besides relaxation
techniques? Does anyone know if certain people have out of control adrenal