[IP] Re: sweeteners - was: Junior High Dance . . .

>>>I believe that this cancer thing comes from one of the old sweeteners
(aspartame ?)which was found to cause rat cancer. >>>

Chris, it was Cyclamates. Aspartame (Equal) is the new one since then. I
think rats had to drink something like 56 bottles of Cyclamate-sweetened pop
to get cancer. I'm much bigger than a rat and don't drink that much! Ever!

The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win... you're
still a rat. - Lily Tomlin