From: Julie Murphy
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 9:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] A1C test?

Where can I get one of those at home A1c tests I've been hearing people talk
about?  Haven't seen it at the local pharmacy.  My doc said it's ok to use
them in-between visits since I'm trying to bring mine down, and since it'll
be about 5 months between visits I want to try one.  Also, any data where
people have documented the accuracy compared to lab tests?  Thanks!