Re: [IP] Junior High Dance . . .

let your duaghter write a nice and polite letter to the editor, and copy the
school personnel, and mention the 'facts' (diabetics and dieters)  does hte
school have a soda machine?  diet in it?  she can make a case, an coome out
sounding mature and informed

of course, there is always the opportunity to volunteer to be on the food