Re: [IP] Junior High Dance . . .

Dear Moira,
I would fight for some diet soda not only for your daughter but for all the
kids watching their weight out there, and there are plenty of them.  I am SO
 DAMNED TIRED of hearing how bad "diet" soda is for my kids. Diet soda does NOT
cause cancer, that is absurd.  In fact, I would bet if we all, as a society,
went diet, our life spans would increase (cancer causing chemicals and all).
That teacher should be shot.  There should always be diet soda at functions.
Phew, I'm done
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (9), Blake (6) and Luke (2)