[IP] Anyone need Insulin Pen Needles?

As you can tell I am cleaning out the closets of stuff I don't need anymore
since I am on the pump.  I have 5 unopened boxes of Novofine 30 pen needles.
I had them listed on Ebay and they decided that they are not acceptable to
sell and ended the auction.  I guess the others that still have auctions
running for them have figured out how to get around Ebay rules or something.
Anyway, if you are in need of these, make me an offer offline at
email @ redacted first come first served!