Re: [IP] Bolus Wizard: overaccounts for 'still active' insulin?

Hi Guys,

Last Tuesday Mini-med had a Show and Tell to area pumpers in Waynesboro, PA,
regarding the pump and BD meter combination.  As part of the discussion, the
salesman stated that the Bolus Wizard fast insulin calculations (Both
Humalog and NovoLog is a single calculation) are the actual algorithms from
the manufacture.  If I understood him correctly, this insulin algorithm
lasted 8 hours not 3 hours.  I asked for the table or the algorithm of
either Humalog or Novolog.  I am still waiting.