Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ........... - OT

LOL...moms remember those things. ;) Dh and I were
talking with some friends the other day and somehow the
conversation turned to birth details of our collective
children. Dh challenged me, and I could give the names
(lol), weights, lengths, head circumferences, apgars,
birthdates, day of week (of birth), times, places,
length of labors, drs/midwives names, pgcy weight gain
etc of all 8 of my children (ages 2.5-18 yrs). I don't
think he thought I could do it....tee hee!

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

 George said:
>> Born August 21, 1948 @ 8:16 AM. Dxed April 5, 1963.
"Reborn" via

>> Disetronic H-tron August 13, 1998 @ 10:12 AM. "Born
again" with

>> Animas IR-1000 October 2, 2002.

The Dx date I actually looked up tonight, but I did
remember it was

the Friday before Good Friday in 63. But both of my
"rebirth" dates

I remember quite well. My birth date I don't recall as
well, but

that is probably because I was born at a very young
age! ;>)

I have to have meters with lots of memory because I
hardly ever write

anything down. :>p