[IP] Re:Fast food

even if you can see the fountain, the canisters in the back can be hooked up
wrong, and you can get a 'regular' drink....it is one of those things that
'happens'  (the line sh*t happens' comes tomind LOL) in life, that you cant'
control directly....options, test the drink, train your taste buds better
(<g>) take your own drink, get water, bolus for  regular and order it
(hoping you don't get the diet)

seems to me that some places are more careful and get orders right, while
others screw something up every time, so at those places (when I HAVE to
go/stop there) I make sure all is right before I leave, and going in side at
those places seem s to help, sorta like they see you and know you are here,
unlike the drive thru, where the customer is miles away and is less likely
to return or call