[IP] Fast food

>>> By the time we figured it out we were
to far to turn around. The burgers I can handle but not the soda. It
makes me wounder if this has ever happened before.They have had
unexplained highs before after eating out. Know I'm going to have to
check their drinks every time we go out.>>>

I have a good memory, but it's short - I am assuming both dtrs have DM? My
hugsband and I ate at Long John Silver's once and shared a very large Diet
Coke. I had this meal before, but nothing like I experienced that time - 450
BG a few hours later. The only thing I could figure out was it was a regular
Coke and I had a good portion of it. The drink handles were hidden from the
customers, so now I buy from places where I can observe which handle is
pulled - or get Iced Tea where I do my own.

Urine-testing strips are good for testing drinks - just drip some on a strip
and watch the results.

You can observe a lot by watching ~ Yogi Berra