[IP] Fast food

Just wanted to share this.
Yesterday we went  to Mc Donalds for lunch since we were on our way out
of town. I should have known better, they always seem to  mess up our
order at this particular one. I ordered two happy  meals for my
daughters both the same, extra pickel,  no onions & a diet coke. Well
one got the burger right but got Mr. pib for a drink & the other got a
normal burger  &  a  Normal coke.  By the time we figured it out we were
to far to turn around. The burgers I can handle but not the soda. It
makes me wounder if this has ever happened before.They have had
unexplained highs before after eating out. Know I'm going to have to
check their drinks every time we go out.