Re: [IP] High BG when stressed

Thanks to all who responded & shared their advice on
what to do to counteract the stress induced high BGs.

I'm finally beginning to eat again (I'm one of those
folks who does not use food as a crutch - I actually
STOP eating when I'm stressed out).  No amount of
"healthy or good" food entices me to chow down - it
all makes me nauseous.

But, I'm getting there - a week
post-relationship-breakup, 2 weeks into new job, and a
new 504 plan for my son with special needs.  My cousin
flew into town to cook for me (& make me eat).  She
also rearranged my house - a symbolic rearranging of
my life.  A much needed psychological boost.  Picked
up the tennis racket today for the first time in 2
weeks too.  It helps.

I do not recommend this to anyone for weight loss -
but I managed to take off 10 pounds in the last week.
Not a healthy diet!

Anyway - I'm finally getting hungry again and am
eating and my bgs are staying closer to what is normal
for me.

Thanks again for all the support out here!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?