[IP] RE: insurance question

Good point George.  I think it is much easier to work with the pump companies
and the insurance you already have, rather than to get an employer to change.
Around here, at least with local HMO/PPO, you are only offered options under
certain plans.  I have never seen DME offered as something you could buy up
to, only as something you could buy down to--and that was a crummy 50 percent
DME offered for a low budget HMO alternative. Even the local Chamber of
Commerce is offering one plan with maybe two options.
And as a side, I have Cigna and I have 100 percent coverage for pump and
supplies.  Which isn't to say my rates are not going to go up ever single year
(sigh sigh.)