Looks like you work for the government so I should be careful about how I
 word this. LOL - I am an accountant and I don't think the government ever made
a rule or regulation that helped me!  Their rules usually make our lives more
complicated than they need to be. :<(

On a more positive note, I recently sent my senator an email urging him to
support diabetes legislation and received a very nice reply in the mail.  He
also invited me to attend breakfast if I am ever in Washington.

In a message dated 10/10/03 7:52:23 AM Central Daylight Time,