[IP] Bolus Wizard: overaccounts for 'still active' insulin?

Anyone else feel that way?  For example, if I am 400 2.5 hours after my
last bolus, I personally still feel that I need a heck of a lot of
insulin.  For the case in question, it decided I needed only a .2
correction.  I know myself, and I knew I needed 3.0 and gave that

I understand it's only an estimate, but in the case of taking into
account "still active" insulin, it seems this thing WAY lowballs the
estimate.  Maybe that's just a way of minimed covering their asses by
not advising too high of corrections?