Re: [IP] Re: caffeine and glucose raising?

Shawna,

That definitely applies to me.  I have the dawn phenomenon thing pretty much
under control now thanks to my pump, however I don't eat anything at home
 before I go to work (I do take something with me) and my blood sugar almost
always
rises.  I usually have a cup of coffee with non dairy creamer but my sugar
 will rise even if I don't have it. I don't bolus for it because after I eat (at
my desk at work) and bolus for that, I am okay.

Sybil

In a message dated 10/11/03 9:01:48 PM Central Daylight Time,