[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #574

>Re: [IP] Re: caffeine and glucose raising?

I think its all tied together, actually.    I've heard that a release of
adrenaline (like if you exercise or when you drink caffeine) triggers the
liver to release sugar.  I've also been told that caffeine triggers
adrenaline, which give a rush, and that's what a caffeine high is.

Since I do not have adrenal glands, and so no matter how much coffee, tea,
soda, Jolt etc etc I drink, I have never gotten a caffeine high, and i don't
get a high bg after exercise or caffeine intake.  (Actually, if I exercise,
I pass out....)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!