[IP] RE: Basal Rates and Sleeping Late

Debra, just to further prove that this really is a YMMV disease, I have not
only never experienced dawn phenon., but, mornings are my lowest BG's of the
 day. I have a lower basal set for morning and my carb to insulin ratio is 1:18
as compared to the 1:12 it drops to by lunch time.

I think you will need to just watch your BG's over a few mornings and work
with your pump trainer to decide if you need to adjust your basal to cover any
morning rises.  I do know that many diabetics experience them - but, not all.

Good luck.