Re: [IP] High BG when stressed

I've been working on a new system implementation at work for months. The long
hours and all the aggravation have really gotten my system all out of whack.
At first I tried bolusing during high BG's but just saw my CDE and she said
to increase my basal rates.

That being said, you should be very careful about eating (and eating
 sensibly), because if you don't take care of yourself, you are the one who will
 suffer. Also be very careful of bolusing when you are not eating because that
cause your sugar to bottom out later.

In a message dated 10/12/03 2:52:42 PM Central Daylight Time,