Re: [IP] insurance question

My company did have CIGNA, now we have Blue Cross.  CIGNA was wonderful; I
wish I had them back.  I was in CIGNA's HMO and they paid 100% for everything,
no questions asked.  The only problem was that they kept increasing the
 premiums my employer had to pay until my employer started looking for someone
It's been my experience that Blue Cross is just terrible, I even went to their
PPO to escape their horrible monster HMO, and I still hate them.

In a message dated 10/12/03 3:40:44 PM Central Daylight Time,