[IP] Re: insurance question

In a message dated 10/12/03 10:48:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The person in charge of this at his company is out
> of the office until Monday but the people in his office are telling my
> dh that the insurance company decides what is going to be covered and
> how much and they can't do anything about it.

Oh yes they can.....the company I used to work for changed policies and the
new one had a $2500 limit for DME...I went to HR who took it to the corporate
person who *wrote * the policy.....they called the sales person and just told
them that they had never asked for that to be written that way and they
 expected them to honor their *wants* if they wanted their business....I even
figures to show when I would be on my own with Mary's supplies....a few months
later they covered her pump and all supplies......the company has the say
so.....good luck