Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

I am new to the whole diabetic game so maybe that helps me remember.  I
was diagnosed (can't remember the cute abbreviation for that) June 5th,
2002.  Two days later I was med-flighted to another hospital for better
care.  Incidentally that was the same day my sister got married, so
I'll probably never forget that date.  Only by God's grace am I living
today.  I almost died.  I thought it was normal for all newly DMers to
be critical at diagnosis.  I guess not.

Pumping with MM 508 for 23 days so that's not hard to remember either.

Do you Yahoo!?