[IP] Minimed Denial Letter Regarding the Paradigm and Water

They sent me their official denial letter.  It states that it is "minimed's
policy to not take back a pump once it has been used by a patient".  I know
that isn't true as I have read on numerous websites about people returning
them after a couple of months for various reasons.  Now I am speaking with my
lawyer on our next step (again, not how I wanted to handle this).  If you know
of anyone who has returned ther pump after using it please e-mail me at
email @ redacted

You can also e-mail me if you are in the same situation and I will keep you
posted on the situation.

I understand ths isn't a big deal to everyone, but for a lot of us it is
(judging by the number of e-mails i have received).  Up until this point all I
have asked for is for Minimed to give us the OPTION to return our paradigm as
it doesn't perform as advertised..