[IP] Re: Cozmo ordered!

you will be all right (really you will!)

ah, it is like saying yes to the 'will you marry me' question, you know it
was right when you said yes, but now you think and wonder 'am I doing the
right thing?'

I just got mine installed on Wed, and I was a wreck after it came and before
I got started, until it was really on its way, I could be up and happy, but
then, once I passed the 'do not pass go , can't change your mind' square, I
got really worried

here it is Sat and i did my first site change, and I lived to tell about it