[IP] Cozmo ordered!

Just an update, I ordered my Cozmo pump yesterday and it is due to be
delivered the beginning of next week.  Of course my meeting to get
started isn't until December, but oh well.  Anyway, after having ordered
it and calling my husband to tell him the good news, I found that I was
shaking and near tears.  Guess I am scared.  Thanks to this group I know
I made the right decision, now it's really going to happen and I'm not
sure why I am feeling this way.  Anyone else had a similar reaction?

Becky - Cozmo has been ordered!

Becky Fischer
computer momsR
Authorized Franchisee & Trainer