Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

>Re: [IP] October 10th, a date which will live in ...........

Tina Asked:
> > just wondered how many actually remember the DAY (date or day of the
>week) they got their first
> > pump?

Well, I remember it was a Wednesday, and Mum was out, so it was the first
Wednesday in November two years ago.  It was the day of my first date with
Jim (maybe that's why I don't want to remember the exact day).  Based on
what I remember, I could prolly figure out the exact day and date, but ....

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage